RGB to Hex Converter
You can use the RGB to Hex Converter to convert rgb color values to hexadecimal values for your HTML pages, graphics, and other digital screen design projects.
Share on Social Media:
How does this RGB to Hex converter work?
It takes input in the form of values for Red, Green and Blue ranging from 0 to 255 and converts those values to a hexadecimal string that can be used to specify color in html/css code. Colors are typically represented in RGB in photo editing software, so if you want to use those colors as a background in your HTML element, you must obtain hexadecimal representations of the RGB values. You can obtain these values with this tool.
RGB conversion of a Hex value
If your photo editing software does not support hex values, then you will need the RGB values if you see a hex code on a web page and want to use that color.
How To Use RGB to Hex Converter
With a user-friendly interface, our RGB to Hex color converter is easy to use regardless of your technical background.
By adjusting the color levels for Red, Green, and Blue colors, the tool will automatically show you the hex equivalent in real time - the hex values will change as you continue to adjust the RGB color values.
By clicking on the "Reset" button, all the values will return to zero and you can set each value again to obtain a new color code.
RGB And HEX! In Details
- The RGB color model consists of Red, Green, and Blue. These are the primary colors of light.
- Red, green, and blue lights are added together at various ratios to reproduce a wide range of colors in the RGB color model (as opposed to subtractive).
- A RGB value usually looks like this: rgb(0, 74, 255).
- Hexadecimal color codes, on the other hand, specify colors using hexadecimal values.
- A hex triplet code is a set of three values that indicate the level of each component color. In hexadecimal color values, a string of six or three characters is preceded by a hash (pound sign). Usually, the string contains numbers 0-9 and letters A-F.
- The hex code for white is #FFFFFF, and the hex code for black is #000000.
- Hexadecimal is more commonly used for specifying colors in HTML and CSS code-powered elements like web pages than RGB color model, which is mostly used for displaying graphics on televisions, printers, and computers.
- Other than that, rgb and hex are just two different ways of expressing the same thing: red, green and blue colors.